Monday, March 19, 2007 @ 7:27 PM
I miss my bf terribly.
Plan to meet him on sun was canceled.
I can't possibly meet him in the condition that I'm in at the moment.
First, I had this irritating rash after one wk of harsh work during the march hols at etp.
Second, low cash flow.
I'm bankrupt people so I need to wisely save up enuff for my own.
Waiting for that gateway pay is like waiting for a fruit that never comes down.
It's a malay saying: tunggu mcm buah tk jatuh2.
Oh well you know what I mean.
When you are desperate, you say anything that can please you even for a minute..to calm thgs down of coz.
Anyways, I'm in need of bf!!boohoo...
The good news is that I can meet him tmr 2 acc him to go to ttsh.
A trip I wouldn't look forward to but it's better than not see him at all.
My coughing and the flu have not yet recovered.
It's been ongoing for 2 weeks now.
Haiz.
Always with the sickness.
So tired of swallowing that pill which I hate to take.
Me and medicine not so good combination.
Once I take it, I'll puke it out back.
This itchy feeling on my arms is getting on my nerves!
before I vent it out here, I'm out!
Will update the rest soon ok?
But let me recover 1st.
Miss you all!!! Esp bf!!
To yanni, lita and sha: I miss you gals too!
We are like so busy with our stuff that we barely hang out.
I wanna make it up to you gals as soon as I get my pay. Damn!