Sunday, March 25, 2007 @ 9:20 AM
I've made a decision to do somethg with my sch life.
No more slacking. No more being lazy.
I actually stayed up late last night doing research for my fyp.
That's pretty "unusual" of me. Haha.
Anyways, I must say it kinda gives me the surge to work even harder.
This is the time to get busy.
I need this badly coz I won't be that ignorant to skip this and repeat another semester.
My perception of thinking at the moment is to graduate without repeats!
I can do it if I put my mind to it.
I guess the "old" Diana from sec sch is back.
Booyaa!
Oh well, mom and dad knew abt bf alrdy.
They figured it out long ago in fact.
Mom actually talked to me abt him as in friend-friend kinda talk.
Surprised? I thought she's gonna be mad at me or somethg.
Even dad talked to my sis.
To tell me the importance of maintaining our family reputation.
Bf thought them knowing would be difficult for us to go out often.
Well bf, we can go out but now like my sis said we need to gain their trust and who knows maybe they asked for u to meet them.
wakaka.
Don't worry, I won't force you to meet them if you are not ready.
Interlude: This post was meant to be released ard 930 am today. But was saved as draft coz had to get ready for work juz now. wakaka. Decided to publish it at a later time coz I'm lazy to update the rest. K bye. (2322 Hrs)