Thursday, March 29, 2007 @ 9:50 PM
Oh bugger!
Even before the sch reopens, I'm now in stressing mode.
The fyp is getting to me.
Hard work and constant hard work.
In other words: like it or not, die-die must work hard.
My body is aching and my brain is exhausted.
I can't think straight now.
$%$%^(*^(*^(*%($&^%$&$%(*)(%!@@###%%^&*&^%$#@!$!%@&^
I guess will be on the verge of breaking down.
If not now then later.
It's like a robot that is gonna be shut down temporarily by itself.
Lots of questions in my mind right now.
What if we can't get pass this?What if I can't contribute much?All the what ifs questions taking over my brain.
Haiz. Put that aside for a while, Dee.
Concentrate on other things now.
Think abt that later, aite.
Eversince I'm on a relationship, I've changed a lot.
The act of selfishness that I usually possess since I was a kid is no more.
I've beginning to value the word "share" more n more.
Helping the other party in any ways he needs has been my priority whenever he's having a downfall.
The neverending fights made us learn more about each other.
But the process of it alone sux big time.
You have to go thru the pain, the cryings and the anger.
Both of us hate it.
Somehow we manage to find the best solution and work it out like normal adults.
To him, I'm still a kid trying to figure out what life is.
Truth is he's right. I'm still learning my way to know what life is all about.
In fact, we both are.
There's still a lot to look forward to.
And amazingly, I'm excited about it.
Met chuan just now in sch.
Yes, i actually went to sch to discuss abt our fyp.
No choice coz this is my life for now.
It's been great to see chuan after so long.
Kinda miss tht old fella of mine.
To be honest, he's the only one classmate from year 1 who truly value our friendship.
Always looking out for us and never fail to ask how we are and stuff.
He too will be having fyp meeting tmr at sch.
So sian rite? Like it or not, must settle fyp 1st before sch reopens.
After meeting, went to cwp wif bro George to have my late-late lunch.
Bf gt jealous. Haha. What's there to jealous about, honey?
Nothing gg on la. He's my other knight so to speak.
Has been there for me when I need someone to talk to even before I got into relationship and I owe him so much.
No need to get jealous ok? I'm still yours la.
Furthermore, he has a gf whom he dearly loves.
OKla.Too much blogging will stress me out further.
Need to research!
Labels: Listen to Love Song by the Cure