Wednesday, March 07, 2007 @ 7:09 PM
Skipped work today.
Feeling feverish and still having that headache you wouldn't wanna have.
It's kinda weird for me to go back to work tmr.
Esp when it's gonna be my last day working there.
The Gateway job I was telling you abt, wasn't that great as i thought it would be.
Well, as many have known I've been working at ETP for like gg to 2 yrs alrdy.
And despite the weekends, we are also open during public and sch hols.
So as kind enough I was, I took the initiative to ask my boss whether I could take a one wk off coz I'm needed at ETP during the march hols.
She blatantly said,"No, I won't tolerate that! You are committed to me now, so you must choose one."
Motherfcuker la.
And yet she has the cheek to tell me that if I leave, my pay is gonna be half of what I earned coz I didnt complete the full one mth.
Bloody hell la ok! My parents ain't happy abt it when I told them last night.
First, I didn't sign any contract and second, she didnt mention to me abt it on my first day of work.
How the hell am I supposed to noe??
I've worked full hours 5 days a week. I shd be at home enjoying my hols but no, I preferred to work for tht stupid company!
That is it man, if this gets worse, my parents gonna complain to MOM.
And boy, they are super serious abt it. Don't play-play ah I tell you.
Since tmr will be my last day, let me show you how boring I was at work everyday.

Normal right? when you have ntg to do, so you juz scribble anyhow.

The event I was telling pple on the fone and yet I knew nuts abt.

The fone tht always gets to me. Always with the tangling up.

My companions at work.

The mouse that has no scroller. Another hassle.

Last but not least, me at work! taking pics when no one was in office.
Argh, put that aside.
Yest was a joy for me though.
It's our 5 months together.
After all we have been thru.
The fights, the cries and yet we r still together.
Somehow somethg happened when I went to meet him.
Somethg I didnt think of and it did upset me even if I tried to forget abt it.
I was accused of somethg I'm not proud of but he did try to please me and all.
That somethg was not because of me n him.
It was someone closer to him, even before I came into his life.
No its not a girl. haha.
If it is, I would damn sure he will see the last of that another girl. wakakakaka.
Anyways, happy 5 months BONCIT!
Oh and btw, we were laying on bed manja2 on each other coz we both were down with fever.
Actually, I was the only one who gt sick but ended up his immune system not tht strong.
Kesian dier kene jangkit. haha. Wanna see our sick faces??

There you go. Along wif his lil sis. Heart him alot2.
Oh yeah, I'm sure you have heard of the tremors at CBD area.
I was there yest.
Was calling and someone the building was shaking.
Could even see the blinds swaying left and right.
In the office, we have this one fella.
Rumoured that he's not strght and a big shot in the company.
Anyways, I was packing my thgs to get ready to be evacuated when this obnoxious guy came shouting at me to hurry up coz he didnt wanna die!
I was furious and so I shouted back,"Can you like WAIT?!"
Of coz he was quiet for a sec when my boss asked to calm down.
Bloody hell! It's juz a tremor. Why gt so fcuked up abt.
Panic for no reason for wat!
I'm so freaking happy that I'm leaving tht company!
Trust me pple, if you think of being a telemarketer, you better well think again.