Thursday, April 12, 2007 @ 4:47 PM
Eh hi!
So another episode of my wildest dreams??
Ahakz.
Nah...I can't remember if I did have a dream last night.
Was too engrossed with my bantal bucuk. hehe.
Wanted to meet bf just now.
BUT someone else needs him right now.
Just someone me n him knew.
First time sey kene reject by bf.
Haha.
SO wat did I do at home?
Play games on PS2.
Read my blog archives.
Watched tv.
Eat my lunch.
Nothing extraordinary.
Except that just now, b4 mom went to work.
She wanted to use my lappy to check on some stuff.
So I set it up for her and my msn popped up automatically.
With the display pic of me n him.
She didn't scold coz she knew alrdy.
Somehow she asked me why him?
I was taken aback by the question but I told her, wat to do when u alrdy like the person.
Hee.
So the red devils will be meeting AC Milan in the semis.
Another pumped up match to watch.
Can't wait.
Oh ya. Tmr btt.
I'm so relaxed. Haha.