Friday, April 20, 2007 @ 9:29 PM
Everybody is disconnecting themselves from the cyberworld.
In fact, only one whom I knew of. Haha.
So anyways, deleting friendster.
Bf and I have been thinking to delete our profiles since like a mth ago.
We juz can't be bothered to update anything in our profiles.
Plain laziness.
Dunno la ehk, maybe I'll juz leave it be. wakakaka,
Yes ahh!
I survived for this whole week.
Been gg to sch non-stop.
Wow-ed! I'm so proud of myself. hahaha.
Have been doing my work unlike the slacking style I potrayed for the past 2nd yr.
It is a time for me to really learn anyway.
Ahakz.
So anyways, out of all modules, me and kat were never in the same team.
Damn! It's so not fair.
It's like history repeats itself.
COZ I had been in the same class wif kat during our 1st yr 2nd sem.
From the 1st wk, we've been like apart eventhough we are in the same class.
So for ONCE, I would like to team up wif kat.
It seems like we are the odd ones out unlike some of our friends were in the same classes respectively.
Another incident happened yest.
As usual, me n kat went in class late.
So dgn muke sardin kiter tu, we sat anyhow first to check which teams we were in.
Amazingly, my lappy didn't make a sound!!
For 3 days alrdy in fact. Ahakz!
So anyways, knowing other classmates can be quite tough.
I gt confused a guy's name wif the other.
So from the plc I was sitting, I moved to another table which I thought that was my team.
Skali this one guy said to me,"Eh Diana, u in my team meh? Salah la. U in the team where u were sitting juz now."
My goodness! I was like so paiseh la.
And I ended up saying to my team,"Why didn't u tell me I'm in ur team??? Paisey le!!"
They were like blur!
Jeesh!
Okla peeps.
I'm like lazy to continue blogging.
So toodles!