Wednesday, April 18, 2007 @ 7:13 PM
Hols are out and sch is in.
Yes pple, sch has started 4 me.
Alrdy the 1st week and it has been bz esp for the 3rd yr students preparing respective fyp.
Today was the first session of what I called it the "Project Day".
You can find like packs of final yr students in the lib discussing abt fyp.
I was one of those of coz.
So let me juz fill you guys in on how my day began.
(To Linnie, thx eh. 4 the non-stop comments at my friendster. mentang2la da pinish sch.haha)
Mon, 16/04:
Woke up as early as 630am.
Took my time to get ready 4 sch.
Msged lita whether she wud be taking the cab as well.
In the meantime for her reply, ate my breakfast which was fried kway teow.
Aft a while, gt a reply from lita saying she wasn't gg to sch.
So ended up calling yanni abt it.
And then put me to convo wif lita and sha.
Yanni was complaining they tried to psycho her not to go sch. (bad eh)
The time was like almost 8am alrdy and still yanni cudn't decide whether to go sch or not.
So I told her,"It's like the 1st day of sch sey. Juz go lor. Even if u go or nt, I will still go."
In the end, yanni went to sch with me aft lita told her to since she had alrdy dressed up 4 sch.
Siang2 tknk ckp tau. Da nk kul 8 aru ckp.---yanni said. Ahakz.
This time my class is at E4 whereas yanni's is E3. So it's juz nearby and easier for us to meet up.
Rather than last time.
We reached abt 9am and class had started when I went in.
Sat in the team I was allocated.
When I switched on my laptop, there's clicking sound from the fan.
And my team mate was like,"Wah, classic sia." Thanx eh.
Then few minutes later, the clicking sound became continuous. It was damn loud ok.
Everyone was looking at me! SO malu!
I just smiled, pretend nt to care whether they looked at me or nt.
Apart from all that, the class was abit boring to me.
Not to be racist or whatsoever but mostly are chinese and I could easily pick out the malays.
And the discussion in the team was like in mandarin.
How to survive like tht? Haiz.
Tues, 17/04:
Reached sch ard 9am again.
Went wif katy, she was early yest. Cool man.
haha.Anyways, we went in and the fac marked us partial.
Who cares anyway. hehe.
We sat anywhere 1st since we don't know whose team we are in.
And then my last sem classmate was like,"You are not in my team."
Erm ya, so?
Can't we sit there and check 1st?
Don't expect us to stand all the way right? Haiya.
One funny thg was that katy wanted to call out to this classmate of us whom she thought was in front of us.
I knew that wasn't her and I kept quiet abt it. Haha. Sorry eh Katy.
The fac changed team since we sat wif those teams who have 3 people.
And I ended up with a guy named Arafat.
We had a conversation before we started discussing.
Me: Are you local?
Him: Why? If I say no, where would you think I come from?
Him: Would you think that I would be from Bangladesh or somtg?
Me: Erm like no! Why would I think that? (I wanted to ask whether he's from Israel instead...)
Me: I thought you were like from India or wat.
Him: Oh no la. I'm local.
Me: Then your race would be?
HIm: I'm an Indian Muslim.
So I'm sure you are wondering why Israel?
His name as in the President Arafat? Get it?
But the thing is President Arafat is from Palestin. Katy told me this after I told her abt my convo.
She was laughing at the screen coz we were msn-ing and couldn't stop talking abt it.
It was hilarious la. We kept laughing abt it even today.
My thinking was damn far la.
Never in my life in rp was there an Israeli student. hahahahaha.
Omg.
The day was ok for me la. Only that it was dragging all the way till 4pm.
Today, 18/04:
Fyp meeting.
At last, we have the full strength from our team.
Haha. Towards the end of it, I was the craziest.
Cracking jokes all the way till George couldn't take it. Haha.
It was fun la coz we were so communicative.
There's a lot of reading up to do.
All of us were gg out of our minds trying to figure out things that we are unsure of.
Hopefully we can get it solved by this week.
Btw I failed my btt. BoOhoo!
bt nvm, took another on 16 May.
Felt as if I was failing a maths test sey.
hahaha.
Oh yar, there's also another joke.
But I think this one only malays can get it ah.
Sorry to the non-malays yar.
Was working am shift last sat.
And we were waiting for the sup to come.
So we had our lepaking session.
The guys were doing some tricks with the lembek ball they found I tink.
So then Khai R. was looking at syawal's shoes and go on saying,"Kasut ka-ppa!"
The rest were like laughing and me just laughed with them.
Then Khai said it again and then only I realised when I looked at syawal's shoes.
He was actually wearing Kappa brand shoes.
I was like so slow sey and everyone ended up laughing at me.
HAhahahahaha. I know as usual I'm slow. Can't blame me ape.
Wow. So long sey entry.
Okla gang. Let me end here k. If not, will make you guys feel bored.
Ciaocinciao!