Sunday, April 08, 2007 @ 11:43 PM
It seems that our old generation has adapted quickly to the cyberworld.
Newpaper today, featured about the "seniors" expressing their feelings abt anything under the sun thru blogging.
They are taking over us!
haha.
Rock on man!
Anyways, our relationship has just passed the 6 months mark.
It seems like yesterday when I first met him. Ahakz.
He actually forgotten to wish me!
You see, every month without fail he would wish me happy anni to me.
But this time, he didn't! He remembered when I posted "6 mths alrdy" shoutout at my friendster profile.
We had a laugh about it coz I didn't wish him also.
So we are even.
Followed him to his hockey training yesterday.
Before the training even starts, he was bit nervous coz it's been like 9 months since he last "touched" hockey.
Bit rusty ok.
Saw him getting whacked all over.
But after a while, he did some saves.
His padding is super huge ok. Shd have taken pic of him with his padding plus helmet.
He was like the robocop. hehe.
Btw, his position in hockey is a goalie so pressure all on him.
Felt pity for him coz he was sweating all over and kept going for the watercooler every brktime.
Can literally feel the heat from him when he sat beside me for a while.
Cian dier.
After 2 long hrs of training, we went to this prata makanplace nearby.
We ordered so many till we can't finish them.
His friend joined us along and we took cab home.
Though yesterday was something I didn't expect, actually had fun watching him in action.
I literally sat down and just watched and watched him playing hockey.
Worked yet again today.
My first assumption of the ride I was stationed at was flume ride.
But I thought wrongly coz ended up in advance track instead.
Like wow! Me at track?? like finally.
Been at the flume ride since last yr I think.
So me doing track for the first time in a zillion yrs(bedek la ehk) wif daniel and pei wen.
Tiring sak.
Was running here and there.
Pushing the carts, starting the engine etc.
Now I knew how rusty I was.
I actually said the wrong thing after the guests have completed their ride.
Instead of saying,"Thank you. Check your belongings before you leave and exit thru the back please."
I said,"Thank you. Exit thru the back door pls."
Back door??? Track has a door at the back?
My goodness. Was embarassed la.
Lucky for me the guests didn't hear what I said.
Haha. Too much flume ride for me I guess.
And I'm totally shagged!
My legs are aching coz of muscle strain.
In fact, my whole body is aching.
But I would have to say it is good at times to be stationed at other rides once a while.
Gives me the exercise I need. Haha.
Heard that someone has been sick in a while.
None other than gd old friend, su.
Get well soon ok.
And it is good to hear the rest are doing well this holidays.
See you girls soon aite?
Okla gang. Need my sleep now.
Must be all the aching.
Anyways, sleep tight dun let the bed bugs bite.
Ciao amano.