Thursday, April 05, 2007 @ 10:23 AM
The time now is: 1503 hrs
Holiday fever is gonna be over soon.
In a week or so, I'll be gg back to sch which I'm not looking fwd to eventho it is my final yr.
The holiday mood is getting to me. Ahakz.
What do ya expect right? I mean after 8 weeks of vacation, surely the thought of gg back to sch is so tiring.
Feeling a lil bit sleepy after all the wake up last night.
Woke up at 230am to watch my champions league match.
My team lost! Damn!
Slept back ard 6am.
And then woke up again at 10am.
Called bf many times. No ans.
Assumed that he didn't go to work.
Since he' s been on mc and leave for the last 3 days.
Yup, he's the mc king alright. wakaka.
So anyways, I've been trying to reach him but still no ans.
Watched a couple of episodes of Gilmore Girls and The OC(season 4).
I didn't know Marissa died.
And Rachel Bilson is getting more pretty.
Ard 1300 hrs, bf called from camp.
He went to work! wow!
I was proved wrong finally.
Continued watching my episode marathon up till now in fact.
Approaching our 6 mths tmr.
Time past by so fast nowadays.
Felt like I just got together wif him.
Happy Advanced 6 Mths anni to you dear!
It still counts ok. Even though you said it doesn't count.
I stand by my words!