Wednesday, April 11, 2007 @ 11:09 AM
Yes!
We are thru to the semi fnals!
To those who have no idea what I'm talking abt, Man U has beaten Roma a smashing 7-1.
We were down from the 1st leg with 2-1.
And yet that away goal was so crucial for us.
Alan Smith played!
And he scored!
There's Rooney, Ronaldo(2), Carrick(2) and Evra.
Me waking up as early as 230am was hella worth it.
And yeah my eyes couldn't get off Smith. wakaka.
Anyways, congrats to the red devils!
So yesterday had a nap in the aftnoon again.
And another dream came to me.
This time I was a superhero fighting a villain who looked like JLo.
So anyways, there were other 3 superheroes with me but none of us could contain her.
We were retreating when she somehow aimed at our helicopter which went down with us in it.
We survived and the grin of her face made me so pumped up.
Kinda made me even stronger.
And then as I was about to regain my powers, there was a ring.
I was bolted and there it was, bf called.
He interrupted my dream! Now, I could never know the end of it.
Haha.
So I told this dream to bf last night and I got hurt a bit when he said nonsense.
Though he told me he said it jokingly, I couldn't accept it and blew my top.
And so we fought on the fone.
He said sorry, I did too and we reconciled.
So today, gt a msg from bf.
Not going to work 'coz he's sick.
Something with his nose bleeding I think.
So now, has to get ready to meet him and see if he's ok.
Blog soon abt my other dreams.
IF there's any tonight.
Wakaka.