Tuesday, May 22, 2007 @ 9:50 PM
Dear someone,
I'm worried for you.
I just hope that you wouldn't shut me out from your life.
Confide in me if you don't have others to lend their ears to you.
I'm here for you.
I've always been here for you.
You should know me best.
Eventhough I don't call/msg you everyday, I do think and somehow worry about you.
Let me in your life.
Alot of people said I've gained weight.
Shit.
And yeah when I look at the pics I took with my friends or even me alone, I do see a chubby me.
I ate alot nowadays.
In fact, I ate alot especially when my mood swing comes.
PMS la.
Anything that trigger my bad mood so to speak.
I need to lose weight!
Some people just can't stand me being myself.
The thing that hurt me the most was his friends asking him,"Why her out of lots of hot girls?"
It hurts me deep.
He did ask me not to bother.
I just can't.
This thing was long ago yet it kept replaying in my mind.
To those stupid puckers out there, I may not be hot or goodlooking like other girls.
I may not have the bod you find hot.
All I know is, I'm not like other girls.
And I'm contented with that.
Stoopid pucker!