Monday, May 14, 2007 @ 12:34 PM
Hello Ria!
[Recheck. This is not radio station eh.]
Anyways, how have you people been?
ANy good?
Mine has been ups and downs.
More like revolution rather than family coaster.
My fellow escapees know what exactly I'm talking about.
Esp my darlings.
Haha.
Had recovered from a big fight.
Luckily I made lots of comebacks after being down for like a zillion times.
[Recheck again. Not boxing match eh. hehe.]
Recently had NTUC family day which falls on 12 May.
Park was opened as early as 9 am.
By the time it opened, the track q line was like half alrdy.
Was stationed at B track with Aliman.
Overall, there wasn't any difficulties.
The guests were patient eventhough we started late coz of kart prob.
They were understanding despite the long waiting hr.
We were happy until the last minute when the aftnoon shift took over.
For the full coverage of the story, ask those who know.
I'm too lazy to type it here.
JEJEJEJEJE.