Thursday, May 17, 2007 @ 11:01 PM
Journey with him has been pleasurable and unforgettable.
I love spending time with him.
Every minute and second of it.
Beginning to accept everything about him tho sometimes I don't quite "tahan" with his characteristics.
Love u, Ayg!
Anyways, watched Jangan Pandang Belakang last wk.
There was so much hype abt the horror movie.
I was so excited.
But it ain't what me n bf expected it would be.
It was more like a hoax movie and I felt we have been cheated real good.
The ratings were just some publicity to gain profits.
Ok maybe the part where there was exorcism performed was bit scary.
But the ghost itself ain't scary.
More comical I would say.
It's like we were watching a comedy movie.
Some parts were funny though.
My advice is if you wanna watch it, wait till the dvd is out.
Or better still wait till it screened out on tv.
Don't waste your money!
I would rather watch spiderman 3!
My lips are getting worse.
Haiz.