Friday, May 25, 2007 @ 2:40 PM
Last nite followed bf to his hockey training at nyp.
Supposed to be at 630pm but his friend dragged him to training since he's driving.
The time was alrdy 730pm and I thought i should go home instead.
Feeling rather worried that i would go home late, I told him that.
His ans: "Later we go off at 830pm k? Then marcus send u at the 969 bs."
Since he put it that way, I agreed.
The training started late coz the ground was used by the soccer team and they took up more than half of the ground.
So they were left with only one small side of the ground for their training.
It got improper though as there were no keeper.
Of cozla no keeper. They still couldn't use the goalpost anyways.
So even Marcus gf joined them.
I cant obviously.
So I sat at the audience section taking care of their begs.
As I watched them trained, I didn't realise there was a ball coming towards me.
Before I reacted in time, it alrdy hit me right on my left arm.
Very hard siak.
Those boys in the soccer team laughed and didnt even say a simple sorry.
Ape lagi darah up ah.
Bf nga bagus syiok sendiri training.
He didnt c who actually hit the ball.
But nvm.
So i shifted nearer to the stairs.
It was ok until the ball came towards me again.
Close hitting me.
Felt like shouting,"What the fcuk is your problem siak!"
In the 1st place, they were nt supposed to be there. Coz that is a hockey ground.
I'm not against soccer la. I myself like watching guys playing soccer.
But put yourself in my shoes.
Surely you will feel frustrated right?
I knew I did.
Heesh!
Cant deny la the guys are gd looking.
But you can't go on hitting people.
Ever heard of consideration?
One more example of stoopid pucker!
Last nite was happy one for me.
After so long...
Don't understand?? Nvm.
hehehehehe.