talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 @ 10:00 AM
There's so many things I wanna say.
If only the world could hear my ordeal.
But the bad thing abt blogging is that people judge whatever you say.
Eventhough I don't give a shickles what others say.
Deep down inside i DO care.
I care what people say about me.
I am that insecured.
It's just too painful to hear things from a person you wouldn't expect him/her to say.
I've been there.
Yes! I am from a middle-class family.
No problems to worry about etc.
BUT do you care to find out what's bothering me?
No.
I'm just so mad!!
People laughed when I told them I have a problem.
It's that damn sad.
I am MESSED up.
P.S: After reading this, don't bother to ask me what's wrong. i'm past it. And I don't need anyone's sympathy juz cause I wrote this. I'm juz so frustrated. Spare me the lecture.