Tuesday, June 26, 2007 @ 10:15 PM
I'm out of time!
And I'm so stressed up abt it.
By "it", I'm referring to my projects.
Fyp, PP and ce points.
All not done yet.
Thinking abt it made me wanna go sleep in an instant. haha.
Kata stress eh but yeah I can get sleepy thinking abt it. hehe.
So last fri was dwarves outing.
Watched the F4 at bugis.
It was super duper good movie and is a must watch!
To me, it's packed with comedy+romance+action.
Simply love it.
We were lost aft the movie coz it seemed everywhere was closing since it's near 10pm.
So what did we do?
Take pics!

Half of su's face was cut!

What was me n Janna looking at?

Concentrating taking pic of su n sha...
Actually, there were more pics.
Due to my laziness, just grabbed 3. hahakz!
Kental, sial, bodoh.
I was bullied at work.
Yes by nona and aliman.
It was that sad.
They say I'm always blur!
Well, last sun during briefing.
There's a wording on Nona's helmet and I swear it looked like nona.
Apparently, it wasn't.
It says nova instead and I was that paiseh!
Hehehe.
Nona called me bodoh!
Watch out u nona!
Some say I'm that irritating coz of my sarcasism.
AND I'm always slow!
Ok I admit I am kental! hahaha.
Oh visited yanni and the mother juz now.
Get well soon ok cik.
AND I miss you terribly yanni!
Love2!
Another day to look fwd to tmr.
Fyp plus bbq with old crew!