Wednesday, June 20, 2007 @ 8:25 PM
I've been watching re-runs of Samurai X lately.
To those who have no idea what Samurai X is, let me tell u briefly abt it.
It's a Jap anime which is the only reason why I started watching animes.
It has made me cry few times.
Embarass moment? Erm, it's not a crime to watch it once a while.
Anyways back to the anime.
A used-to-be samurai who kills people so as to attain the good of the future.
His gf, whose fiancee was killed by Kenshin(his name is Kenshin), died trying to protect him.
A rather complex anime I would say if you don't watch it from the beginnning.
So who killed his gf?? Kenshin.
The gf got in the way when kenshin wanted to slash the evil man who manipulated the gf into avenging her fiancee.
The scar X was given by the gf b4 she passed on.
A very touching story which in turn depicts a new man in this samurai.
As he travels from town to town searching for the right path.
Ok I'm blabbering too much abt this rite?
I bet you guys are yawning. wakaka.
Wont bore you pple any further ok.
Apparently, today is Nona's birthday!
Happy Birthday darling!
I wanna say something here but nah...
Juz tell u in person la.
Much more fun.
AND I've been wishing her non-stop.
Ok sorry.
And Nizzaar will be having no life starting yesterday.
Working his ass off whenever he can.
ANd soon, he'll be like moi!
Hehehe.