Monday, June 18, 2007 @ 2:05 PM
This feeling.
An explanation that cannot be derived from anywhere.
A feeling I have never had.
It's irritating and sometimes trigger my utmost temper.
I'm always angry.
Venting on people I care for most.
And this ego of mine is getting bigger.
A simple sorry can't be said out of my mouth.
It's like I'm banned to say sorry eventhough I know I'm wrong.
So to whom it may concern, I'm sorry.
Lately, ignorance has been my companion.
It's either I'm too lazy to bother or I'm trying to escape from reality.
Have you ever been on a situation whereby you know things won't be the same again?
Truth a matter is, I'm in that position.
So what I did was run away.
"Some" people said I'm arrogant eversince I'm wif Nizzaar.
It's hard not to care esp when the person who said that is actually someone who used to work at etp.
Someone who used to share stories with me and others.
I didn't know if he was just playing around but there's a limit to what you are saying.
SO I chose to IGNORE what SOME people are saying.
SO go and talk what you want to the others COZ I don't care.
Sometimes, it's better when you don't trust anyone.
Just imagine, all the secrets you know about yourself are kept inside of you.
And no one gets to know.
No one can fcuk you upside down verbally of coz.
Now, I get the picture why Nizzaar doesn't like to have many friends.
He doesn't like to make new friends whom he's not comfortable with.
Which makes my blood go upstairs all the time when this issue comes up.
Now I know only certain people can be trusted.
I love you more than words can say.
I know I can be an irritating biatch sometimes.
Always with the scoldings and ventings.
But I know you love me no matter what.
I love you, Mohammed Nizzaar.
And sorry k?