Am I being selfish? Or am I not? Lately, arguments have started bcoz of love's new job. It's not that I'm not happy for him. I AM. It's good that he has a job rather than sitting his ass off at home doing nuts. BUT time spending has been short for both of us. At first, I thought I could take it as you know I'm working on weekends too. So I should have known what it's like. Not being able to meet your precious at your own preferred time and place. It's just ain't easy. Double the haiz.
Do friends have the right to restrict you from whom you wanna meet? Say you are just enjoying another's company and your friend might not like your company due to certain reasons. It's just a random thought after witnessing one of my buds in conflict with her close friend. Think about what I said to you, bud.
We had a discussion abt our future. He said,"I think your mum is gonna persuade you to leave me." Actually, the real issue was that my mum wants me to get engaged only for a year. After that, get married. At least, that's what my sis told me. I hope that day won't come. I mean the day when my mum really persuade me to leave him. Love, cepat2la upgrade. haha. I LOVE YOU TO THE MAX. And sorry about my temper juz now. I know you won't take it to heart. HEH.
Changed my blogskin! Apparently, I got bored wif the old one. AND there's new addition. Hope you pple like it. IF you don't then I don't care. Wakakakaka.