Had a blast of time in class today! When was the last time I said that? Ahakz. Went into the class late. Was in a daze when teammate Hady shouted,"Eh teammate, here!" He was like enthusiastic whenever I came. Coz he actually appreciates my work unlike some people. Nice chap la. So anyways, they were storytelling about one guy in our class, Avan. "Where's abg Body?" "Who the heck is abg Body?"*Blur as usual* "Avan la" Since when Avan has a new nick? "Yesterday la, dunno wat he was thinking when he wore tshirt which bodybuilders always wear to show off their big bods." Thinking hard. "Oh ya. So?" "Then Azzar spontaneously sounded him Abg Body-shortform for bodybuilder" "He was like showing off his chest to everyone in class. Hahahaha." "Basket ah you all. But then that is funny." So tell me why should I skip this class when the classmates are gerek? LOL.
I know you are still alive hunny. I miss going to sch with you. Miss having fun with you. Miss going home with you aft sch. It's just so weird not having you ard when it's time to lunch. Love you!
Met up with Linnie, Mint and Shah juz now. It's been a while since I last hang out wif them. Everyone gt their own thg gg on now. Linnie is becoming independent alrdy but still la manja2 wif us juz now. And everyone was like so budgeting. Even tiny bit of fries, I ate. ahahaha. I was hungry, don't blame me. Oh I miss you so Linnie! And nona, too bad you were at sch. If not, we would have laughed till we drop woman!
Window shopped alone. Fun but boring?
17 more days to the big 20! Kpd sesiapa yg sudi donate hadiah2 ke ape, sila jgn segan silu antar kat aku. Muka 20 sen..Jgn marahhhh...hahahahahaha...