Had just finished watching John Tucker Must Die. It is a movie to watch. FOR girls who have been cheated by guys they are dating, watch this! It gives you an idea on how you can "torture" your guy and move on at the same time. Didn't I say handsome guys are just too arrogant to handle? This movie fits perfectly. Fyi, I'm not against guys as a whole. But I do despise guys who take advantage of girls and pretend nothing ever happened. Don't get me wrong though. If nizzaar ever tries to do something like this, that will be the end of him. hahaha. I know you are reading this, love. Coz nowadays you are like so free to read my blog at home. SO listen this well ok. Be a good bf and you know what to buy for her birthday and love and cherish her all the time. If you wanna scold, scold in a nice way coz if you say,"DIAM AH" next time, she is going to give a cold shoulder for not respecting her. Good lovey...Don't worry, I love you still.
To Linnie and yam, I love you girls very much because you always make my day at work. And nona, you make my day also la. Later if I don't mention you here, you'll get merajuk. HEH. So anyways, I wanna wish you good luck at your new working environment. BE happy and if you wanna someone to talk to or just chilling, call me ok.
This is a message brought to you by Dee aka the 'K' factor! Bleargh!