I have realised how important learning the value of money is. Mom always reminded me,"Don't buy things unnecessarily." Yet, her words fell on deaf ears. I have always thought I can do whatever I want since I earned the money. "Why should I not buy things I want?" But I'm starting to see what mom has been wanting me to see. Take for an instance, I'm broke again. Back and forth, with no money in hand. Juz mere 2 or 3 dollars to last till next week? So, lunch is saved by packing food from home and it is weird eating in class during the 1st breakout. Embarassing, yes. But, it's as good as not eating. lol. "Saving is something not to be embarassed about. Coz you get to finish up the food at home without throwing it away!"
Seriously, I feel awkward around them. I don't know. One question is replied by one sentence. Then silence. *cricket sound*
I'm so stressed up. The mood to blog is going off soon.
And lovey, I'm not your storyteller eh. I miss talking to you on the phone for long hours. When can we do that again?