Friday, July 06, 2007 @ 3:04 PM
Let me ask you pple this.
A friend of mine at sch popped out this strange but funny question.
Islam permits us to eat eggs if they have egg yolks right?
So this gd friend of mine innocently asked.
"If Islam said we can eat eggs which have egg yolks, then can we eat lizard eggs if they have egg yolks in them?"
First impression, laugh like mad.
Second, scold the bugga in a nicer way.
Who would wanna eat lizard eggs?!
Even if they do have egg yolks I wouldn't eat them.
We couldn't help but laugh till our tears drop.
Sorry fren. Didn't mean to laugh at ya.
Luv2! BUT we can get early detection of heart attack with you around.
YOU crack me up lar. hahahaha.
For that, i shan't say out here what was the 2nd weird question you asked k.
Shall keep it disclose. HEH.

9 mths is here!
Kak Yam asked me,"So where's the baby?"
HAha.
Ceh. 9 mths anniversary ler.
This man in blue said he's the cutest which is so NOT true. BLUEK.
Anyways, happy 9 mths lovey2!
It's kinda sad though that I spend my anni alone at home while you working.
Boohoo.
So when can we meet again lovey2?
I miss you can?
Working am shift tmr.
Then off to some-know-i-know. waakakakaka.
AND I'm alone! Darlings not working! Hmph!
And nona! I want my bubblegum! You don't buih ah you.
hhehehe.