Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
Diana.This blogger can be crazy at times.
Tried editing my previous post but still it came out the same. So deleted the last post and repost what I wanted to say yest actually. haha. So here goes....
Today, I've come up with a conclusion.
Cute guys are just too arrogant to handle.
Attended a ce talk today in conjunction with my ce pts yet to be completed.
Was "pestered" by classmate Zohra or should I say she asked me to tag along only.
So anyways, it was after sch and the whole lecture theatre was somewhat not so packed surprisingly.
I sat behind a cute, jap-looking guy.
He was busy doing his rj on lappy.
He had other 2 girl-friends with him also.
Before the talk starts, I was fidgeting coz the place is like so small for my long legs.
So uncomfy.
This is the only advantage of being tall! haha.
I couldn't help but hitting the back of the chair which the guy was sitting a couple of times.
He turned and simply said,"Could you stop kicking the chair??"
I replied,"I didn't purposely kick your chair."
He went on,"Then can you stop doing that. Thank you!"
At the moment there, I seriously thought that he rolled his eyes on me.
WTF.
Nah I should say it out.
What the fuck!
IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT TO KICK YOUR CHAIR YOU IDIOT!
MY LEGS ARE FRIGGING LONG IF YOU DON'T MIND.
IN FACT, I DIDN'T KICK YOUR CHAIR.
JUST RESTING MY KNEES ON YOUR CHAIR.
FRIGGING BASKET!
The 2 girl-friends kept wanting how I look like.
Like trying to peep but don't let me notice kinda thing.
So what if he's popular or cute.
You don't have to "whack" me like that in front of your friends.
I know I'm not supposed to talk bad abt pple here.
BUT let me just get it off my chest.
CUTE/HANDSOME GUYS ARE TOO ARROGANT TO BE HANDLED.
AT LEAST SOME ARE.
They think they are all that and can do whatever they want.
Bull+shit.
You know, sometimes it's nice to know how much your bro loves you.
Well, bro called me just to tell me he borrowed my fila bag since I took his.
You see, he rarely calls me to ask where I am, what I'm doing kinda stuff.
So juz now was touching for me.
Mom and dad always said,"Your bro loves you. Only that he doesn't show it."
Now, I'm beginning to believe it.
He was out of the house most of the time coz of his ns.
Whenever he comes back home and see me sleeping in his room, he didn't wake me up.
He'd rather sleep on the floor or in the living room.
So sweet
If only I realise this earlier.
Haha.
I kinda miss him. Miss his jokes and loudness in this house.
Speaking of missing, I miss hugging lovey2!
I love him more than words can say.
Would like to say, sometimes your working shift sucks, love!
Hehe. But I still love you to the max!
P.S: I want my adidas watch!