Went in to class at 1030. Actually slightly before 1030. Waited for kat to arrive mcm forever like that. AND i was about to skip when she FORCED me to go! Got the cheek to tell me,"Next time Dee, if you wanna skip tell me before I reach sch." Basket eh...:) So teamed up with Syikin, Kat and Zohra. For the first time, we were in the same team but it was only for today. How sad. But anyways, we made full use of it. As usual, laughter, jokes and more laughter. Had fun with them and to our surprise, the faci liked our presentation? How sweet...
A weird incident happened in the bus juz now. There's this aunty la. She juz bought underwear for his sons I think. Small ones la of coz. The bus was quite packed la then she was like testing the quality of the underwear! Even take one from the new pack and kept stretching it! HAHA. I was like OMG! Ade gak org gini. Not satisfied, she took another one and stretch it again! Hehehe. I had to endure looking at her doing that and it is quite disturbing. I mean you can do that at home la for goodness sake. LOL. Typical aunty.
AND there's one alleycats member at rp! I meant the hair of coz. Whenever I see him, lagu sampaikanla salam cintaku padanya would play in my head. haha.