Good Morning my fellow friends! Woke up so early today. As early as 730am. Yea, I should have been sleeping now. BUT I can't. Too tired of sleeping I guess. You see, yest I woke up ard 11 in the morning and had my nap ard 2 till 630pm. Haha. So tell me how can I not be tired? I was bored so sleeping is the best medicine. wakakaka.
Anyways, will be meeting yanni and su later! So excited. It's been a while since we last hang out together. Told yanni I'm broke tho. But she was kinda nice to treat me to lunch later. Woah! I will return the favour soon ok sis? HEH.
Had a chat with bf juz now. So nice to hear his voice long enough instead of the 30s-1min phone call we have had nowadays. AND nt meeting him is giving me the stress I don't need at the moment. haha.