I can't help but missing you so much. This feeling I can't hide it no more. Do you know whenever I think of you, I keep seeing you everywhere. When can we meet dear? Coz it seemed eons since we last hug each other. I SO MISS YOU BF.
Speaking of missing, the day spent wif su n yanni was well preserved. We do miss all that. The jokes, hanging ard, the food we shared. Everything was missed by us. Even Su's mom was surprised we turned up at her hse. Anyways girls, I miss you so much. It's gd that we did that on Tuesday. So when is the next meetup? Beep me please.
PP final report is finally done. Now I can sleep easily. Ok that sounded a bit contradicting. haha.
Fasting month is coming up soon. And I've been eating alot. Sure to gain weight this time. Lots of it! Damn! I need to go out! Bf/pple? Ask me out quick! But after I get my pay on the 7th la.