Had just turned 20. Yesh, Selamat menyambut Hari tua (as Dadly had said it) to me! Haha.
Had school in the morning (yes, had to go to class on my birthday). Was kinda dreaded actually as I was so tired from staying up late last nite. So anyways, the plan was to meet nona and Fadzlin at Tamp ard 7. Was a bit late as I had fyp meeting aft class. So reached ard 710 like that. Called Nizzaar earlier to ask whether he will be meeting me. And got scolded can? He was asleep la and I told his sis to wake him up. HEH. Sorry eh darling. After meeting those 2 darlings, we sat at coffee bean to chill while waiting for Nizzaar. And those 2 were very cheeky eh. Kept disappearing. Hmph. While waiting alone, someone tapped me at the back. Then came Ibrahim, Shahroum and Dadly. Surprise2. Aliman, Khai R. and Hafi came soon after. Jumadi was the last to arrive. OK so I thought only me, Fadzlin, Nona and bf. But I thought wrongly. Haha.
The 2 girls came back with tidbits and drinks. So we sat, chit chat but bf abit left out eh. It's ok dear, I can see u did try. Thanks ok. Luv2. Ok here's abit funny. I saw this one guy from coffee bean holding a lighter and he looked at me. I looked at him and he looked at me again. So feeling abit weird, I turned to see another guy holding a cake with 20 candles on it! How cool is that? Aww...That's sweet. Was kinda shocked. Didn't expect a cake though of that size. Nice enough to fit 12 tanks. So after giving every one of em one piece, they told me eat without using my hands. AND I actually followed. I knew they were gg to put my head down and smash the cake on my face. But I tahan and it thx to bf and Fadzlin, kene gak! Thanks eh! But it's ok. I love you all still.
OH, I got a big lollipop and a doll frm nona and fadzlin. Truth is I didnt noe they were from them. Till Ibrahim told me at the int the presents were frm Nona and Fadzlin. Ooooppsss. Paisey ehh!
Pictures soon to be updated. Waiting for Fadzlin actually.
Thanks for all the wishes to frens and family. I really appreciate it. And yes no more first digit '1' in my age. hahaha.