Yesterday had a quiet 10 mths anni. Alone. Nizzaar had to work and what is new, both of us are penniless. Oh, we have reconciled after a "major" battle I would say. So everything is fine, no worries.
The pay is in already colleagues! So shop all you want. But be more thrifty can? So that some people can be contactable. You know who you are. Haha. Nona, don't get offended kayz? lol.
The day is like so irritatingly boring. The class had only wat, 3 teams only. Few skipped halfway. Few didn't come at all. In the end, only 11 were present out of a possible 25. Not even half of the class. LOL. Add to that, signal processing class always bore me with the ridiculous formulas to understand. Spare me please?? Need to survive for like 2 more weeks?? Motivation needed!
To my darlings, please have a meetup soon. I am missing our personal jokes and gossips! When to meet?? Linnie? Nona?
I eat rarely nowadays. Precisely no mood. Always craving for sweets and chocies. Someone, buy for me can? Kakak? Anyone?
Believe it or not, no more smudger in red devils jersey. Boohoo! I'll always be his fan.