I juz can't believe it. Time passes by so fast kan? 2 years ago in Apr 2005, I was accepted by RP. At first, it was a dream come true as I had thought RP was like the "best" in town. Sadly, it wasn't? HEH. But anyways, despite the suckiest time schedule and such, I almost survive this journey. Just 6 more mths or so, school will be over for me. Came the graduation and the full-time job hunting. Oh yes, that reminds me what kind of job I'll be looking 4. Beats me. I'm not sure if I'm ready for working life yet. The feeling makes me anxious at times. *nervous laugh* Ya Allah, berikan aku kekuatan utk menghadapi cabaran ini. Amin.
Amazingly, I'm nt nervous abt tmr. Usually I was. And to start off with, it will be my elective day instead. Took clinical trials instead of the boring quality management. Excited but feeling lazy at the same time. Nyahaha. Lom pape da malas eh. Typical dee. hehe.
Okla gang. It's sleeping time. Need to prepare my energy for tmr. Woohoo!