I know I shd have updated long ago. But the thing is, no topic came into mind whenever I logged on to blogger. So Linnie, I hope that answered your question or rather your "concern" abt me nt updating. Haha.
Can you ever imagine that 3 weeks of not meeting your other half makes you feel so lost and confused? First, you would miss his presence ard you. Second, miss his lame jokes and teasing. Third, miss hugging him. Oops! I just miss everything abt him. However, just now contradicted what I said here. Well, we met aft my class ended like 345pm. Instead I had to wait for him coz he was sleeping and I couldn't get hold of him till like 545pm. So waited and waited till near breaking fast time. You bet, I was damn angry. So angry that I didn't even acknowledge his uncle. Sorry uncle. Had to control my temper of coz. Lucky u eh bf. If not, you know what I mean. HEH.
Oh the class has been great. Except for my clinical trial tho. A bit bored. Maybe coz I barely knew anyone there. This time round, I wanna be a gd girl. Going to classes more often. Try not to skip classes coz the mother knew eh abt my attendance last sem. Scary eh. So must rajinkan diri and go to class everyday. Oh my pp assessment coming up. And I realised it's next weds! That is also scary eh. hehe. Hopefully the panel won't be giving critics or rather asking too much questions that day.
I know in a time like this you need me. Just so you wanna know, I'm always here waiting for you. I love you la bf.