Mom: Cepat eh da 7 hari puasa. Me: Ahah seh. Rasanye aru smlm gtu start. Mom: Tulah. Skejap je rasanye.
Yeah. Those who didnt understand the convo. Apparently, mom said to me that this year's ramadan is like so fast. It's like we had just started fasting yest only. Heh. I can't wait 4 raya!
Break fast wif su, sha n yanni 2 days back. As usual, we had to bear wif sha's "nonsense". hehe. Nonsense aside! We managed to jln-jln at geylang bazaar n tkc. Surveying for raya outfits. wat else rite. AND I realised everything I touched was pink in colour. Is it a sign that pink would be my colour this year? Aha. I'm so in luv wif the songket baju at tkc. But it will cost me 190bux! Expensive indeed! Well what do ya expect when the shop is like a boutique. Haha. I'll try to convince mum to buy for me. Wakakaka. Or even bf?? Speaking of bf, you shd get one this year ok. No excuses!
To Linnie and Nona, I miss you nuts pple very much. And guess wat? He's not coming this sat. So I GUESS I'll be single for that day. So you girls shd cheer me up on sat. I'll be waiting. LOL.
To Huda, I know you can do it. Be strong k. I know you heart me to pieces...*cheeky laugh*
I feel very irritated you know. I want to understand but how? You tell me. I'm not a robot. No even robot has feelings. I tink? Watched too much movies. Haiz.