So I changed blogskin again. Coz pple have been complaining at my taggie that they can't c the words etc. So yea, for ya all I changed it ok? Hope it's better. The orange is so freaking nice kan? HEH.
Oh the outing we had yest was a blast. I had fun. They had fun. Obviously, everyone had fun. Initially, we planned to meet at 330pm. But janji melayu cannot trust ya noe. Haha. We finally met ard 5 like that? Woah! Oh decided to go orchard instead of bugis. I realised how limited bugis area can be. muahahaha. We took pics!! Lots of it thx to zohra's poor cam. Haha. Survived eh! Watched I know who killed me at cinileisure. The storyline is super dragging and confusing at the same time. It's about stigmatic twins starring Lindsay Lohan. Whatever it is, don't be too eager to watch this aite. Wait till it popped up on tv or something. HAHA. Btw, happy belated bday to katy! Please act like your age ok.
To malay classmates: I'm so gonna miss you girls! Why did we have to change classes? Damn it! Boring kan? Anyways, I really had fun with ya nonsense throughout the day. Our weird pics and the love is there women! Simply love it and I will treasure that forever. It's great to have a new set of girlfriends. Sorry kat I borrow your line. hehe. Oh and I went home near to midnight coz of you gals. Touching kan? Lucky for me Mom was understanding and kind enough to fetch me at Tamp int. hahaha.
On the 6th was our 11 month anni. Honestly, we didn't do much yet mentioning abt celebrating it. Both of us had to work and at that point of time we were broke. At least, I was. Nevertheless bf, I juz wanna say how much I love you. I miss going out with you. I miss you hugging me when I least expect it. I miss you calling me setan. I miss calling you setan gondol/boncit. Oh gosh, I miss you. I love you so till words can't describe it no more.
I juz miss everyone can? Oh to Muhaimin, good luck 4 your ns aite I know it's in a mth time but do take care of yourself. We are sure gonna miss you buddy.