Yeayness! After long wait of wanting to repair my 'noisy' lappy, I'd finally sent it to the service centre. Now, no more irritating clicking sound. No more helicopter/motorbike sound as some would describe it. haha. And guess what? I didn't pay a single cent. Apparently, they said that I'm still under warranty so I don't need to fork out the $. Phew. My dad was right when he said I'm still under warranty. It's just that I refused to believe him. HEH.
I'm addicted to Indon sinetron nowadays. All thx to the Sensasi channel on cable. Mimpi Manis is my top fave now. I love it esp the song. Kept humming to the song everyday. Ahakz. Actually, it's a dangdut kinda genre. I'm not a dangdut fan but the storyline is awesome eventho there were like a "zillion" of episodes. haha.
Oh now that it's the fasting month, I would like to wish all muslim buddies: Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan. Fast eh jgn tk fast. hehe.