First of all, sorry to my readers coz this blog of mine is a lil bit "dusty"? There's a lot to update about. But everytime I logged in, nothing came out. And I mean nothing at all. I would type few words and then juz like that, no more words came to mind. Haha.
OK. ONE YEAR alrdy! Yes yes. Me and mr Boyfriend have been gg thru lots during that one year. Of course, there's fights and unhappiness along the way. BUT all those emotions just bring us closer to each other. I love him more than anything. Of course la I love my family also. But truth is, I've alrdy regarded him as part of me. Part of my life. I miss him everytime we didn't get to meet. Fyi, we didnt celebrate our anni! I had to work and he had to babysit his lil sis. It sux kan? I noe. But what to do? I juz hope I would get to meet him next week. I miss you syg!
Enough about the mushy2 stuff. I've been gg to geylang for like a zillion times? With family la, some escapees la, classmates la... So heboh! From all that walk, makes my body ached and feet painful too. After 2 weeks of searching for baju raya, I had finally found one. In fact 2 la. Ok, the Boyfriend's mother bought me one white kebaya. I didn't ask for it but she insisted. So what to do? Forced to take. Anyways, the baju is nice la. And juz now bought a songket baju kurong with the parents. It's like pink+purple colour! I so like it! And so are my parents! Yeay!
Bought the $10 watch also with katy, zohra and syikin. We are like quadruplets but I heard zohra's watch is bit different eh. hehe. Oh the Indon aunty who sells those kinda watched near tkc there is super rude k. We didn't buy from her. The thg was that Katy was interested in the watch she wanted to buy. At first, it was offered only at $10 but since we all wanted to buy, she took it as $6 instead. However, the watch that Katy wanted was spoiled and she asked nicely if there was any new one. If there isn't any, then can forget abt it. So this aunty was like,"Can, can. This one not spoilt. can fix back." From where we see it, it's totally no hope ah. So she went to the back to see if there's any stock ah and came back with the watch inside a plastic, making it look like it's new. Like hello aunty, the watch is so dusty and we can noe it's the same spoilt watch kan. So I said,"Forget it la. Juz walk somewhere else." Then the aunty shouted,"Eh! You asked me to take out new one then u didn't buy! Make my life difficult ah you people!" Mothertoot la. She apparently made us looked bad coz everyone was looking at us alrdy. Nk tipu tk agak2!(Want to bluff people, don't know how to bluff.) Have some respect for the customer who is patronizing your shop. When he/she is patronizing, doesn't mean they have to buy your stuff. Haiz. Rude people.
OK la. I tink this is bit too long for an entry kan? You guys will get sleepy reading it. Esp Huda coz she tagged me to update my blog. So huda, this is for you. HEH. Take care peeps.