talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Friday, October 19, 2007 @ 9:02 PM
Sorry for having to witness spiderweb in my blog.Simply lazy and speechless on what to blog about.I presume the rest of you (my muslim buds) celebrate raya like I did on the 1st 2 days.Had a blast? Well, let's just say mine turned out to be more than I expected it.Let the pictures do the talking.OK GO.Me and bro 'T'
My 2 elders
New hairdo for the raya baybeh!
Sister-lurp
The 2 men in our little fam
Look how happy the mother is
They say we look alike. ye ke?
The "young" one, the daddy and the "old" one. hehe.
Okla. enuff abt the pics ok.Anyways, a fren brought up this funny blog one day.It's a blog of criticism.It's not that I fully agree on what the blogger did but the way he posts his entries is enjoyable for the reader part.Thanks for the entertainment dude.I wouldnt wanna disclose the blog add here coz I dont wanna create a big hoo-haa over this.I just dun feel right letting others know the contents of the blog.Peace man.So let's talk about selfishness in life.I encountered one at sch during fyp.You see.I think I have mentioned abt this before.Abt the other team that is currently working wif us on our project.The one who is so dominating for only God-knows-why."Long" time ago, our team was left to 'die' alone simply because we didnt do much reading.Or shd I say enuff research?Even the then-sup gave up on us and blatantly ignored us.She even commented on saying that we frequently asked help from other team.And we didn't do much.So that was last sem.Now, our progress somehow was better than them.Them who think we didnt have the skills and knowledge to proceed.Them who are so freakingly selfish and want credits for them alone.This kind of pple can really make my blood go up!So now, they want our help?When we didnt reply to her, she said,"ERm HELO! You have to help us now!"So freaking demanding.What a two-faced!Sorry to my readers but I do need anger management when this issue pops up.Argh, Heck care them la.Oh we had a war in class today.The faci kept mentioning "eye contact" when we were presenting.Somehow our grading was affected.Till one classmate wrote an "RJ" of feedback to the faci.And hello! The faci is my fyp sup? Ahakz.Anyways, everyone was attacking him la.As for me, lazy to bother bcoz I knew no matter what the grades wont change.It has always been right for them and wrong for us.So whatever you say to justify yourself and the class, it's still the same.However, what is the deal with eye contact man?I'm getting bored of tht word alrdy.Faci, dont demoralise us ok.Be accomodating la coz we are in the last sem alrdy.And I know I'm quiet most of the time is simply bcoz I cant be bothered to argue?To end my post here, I wanna say:Happy Birthday linnie darling!Love you to pieces and I can see you grew by an inch?Hehehe. Just joking la.You supposed to grew bigger not smaller eh...ahakz.