I've had the worse friggin week ever! My stupid external hard disk is starting to make problems for me. Bloody shit! I'm really pissed off by it coz it practically said,"Your USB device has malfunctioned!" I can't believe my luck! FUCK la. It's still pretty new and yet that bloody disk decides to malfunction on me. AAARRRGGHHHH!! And when I need my bro to fix it for me, he decides to go home late today! Can you tell me how bad my day ends? It sux pretty bad!
Money. Yes money problems. Worked so hard yet so fucking little pay. Worked till crazy pon, still get like what? 100 plus bux? Had to settle tht shitty bill! The customer service person pon mcm siak. Sarcastic and shit. I have now what the stupid blondes called the Bitch Fit. Meaning I-need-to-vent-my-anger-and-frustrations-so-i-dun-fucking-care-what -you-all-think-of-what-i-wrote-here. Thats pretty long for a meaning but who cares?!
My laptop is lagging like shit! I'm still pissed off with the hard disk! SHIT la.
Can my day get any better???? Or should it be can my day have a gd ending??
I'M PRACTICALLY BROKE. SO DUN BOTHER ASKING ME OUT TO CHILL OR WHATEVER IT IS.
P.S: I'm not angry at anyone. I just have this maximum rage that I wanna let out. And practically, I mentioned a lot of 'shits' and 'fucks'. Pardon me for not censoring.