I've learnt a lesson from anoynomous people that I know. "Friends come and go." It's as simple as that. It's either that they stick by you no matter what OR throw you away when they find someone new. This is cliche for me or for any other peeps out there who practically have this prob. So get this pple.
If they wanna be treated as your friend, then accept it. But if they wanna lose you over some popular or prettier humans, then fuck them man. They are the ones who are at a loss. Not knowing how to appreciate your friendship is not your fault. Totally not to be blamed. Stick with the ones who cry with you or give you support whenever problems arise. Those are the ones who truly care about you as a gd friend. Be with them! They are the ones you should give attention to. Don't waste your time on the forgotten past. So choose wisely to those who have friendship problems. A little 5 cent advice from me. Why 5 cent? Don't ask. :)
So my mood swing continues. Sorry to those who have been hit by my "laser" lips. Esp to Katy. I've been hard on ya. I realised. Because of small things, i would get so worked up. I have issues. haha. Sorry k kat. love ya. Even bf was not spared ok. He's been patient with my nonsensical nags at him. Two words for me. "Singa betina" (*lioness). hee.
Okla. I think I'll stop here. Too lazy to continue. Bf calls me lazy bum bum. hehe.