To my newfound girlfriends: I'm sorry if I had let you all down coz I had to back out on the raya outing last fri. I truly am. Thanks for your condolences and my fam n I appreciate it. Everything is so sudden now and then. You may never know what will come before you and when it does, it gives you the shock of your life. Kalau ada jodoh, we will go out one day. InsyaAllah.
To others: Thanks for your care and concern. I'm fine now. Though I may look happy on the outside, I'm still shocked by what had happened. The passing of my grandma was too sudden for me to handle. Even though I never got close to her like my sis did, she did take care of me when I was little. It really makes me feel so sad whenever I think about it.
Al-fateha buat nenek Pipah Bte Abdul Rahman. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat. Amin.