Unreasonable. Yes. That's what I had encountered recently. Where else but at workplace (etp of coz). Some people just refuse to understand the meaning of bad weather. You see. It happened to rain heavily + lightning on that day. And there have been power limitation due to construction at dte. So etp has two rides operating at only certain period. I happened to be stationed at rainbow.
Operating hours: 10am-12pm 2pm-4pm 6pm-8pm
The queue was unbearable. It was freaking long and the time was 415. Inverter was supposed to be up by 4pm. Weather was not on our side and the raining had been on and off. I still had one last grp before standown. The thing was that our sup instructed us to stop all rides due to lightning activity. And so the tough part began. Explaining to the last grp was the least favourite thg I wanted to do. Most were understanding until this one aunty came up to me shouting.
The convo:
Aunty: Why must you close the ride? Me: All outdoor rides are closed due to bad weather mdm. And there's lightning activity gg on. (I did explain abt the operating hrs as well) Aunty: If that's the case, then why can't you delay the inverter and let us take the ride? Me: (Again I explain) We closed the ride not because of the inverter mam. We are closingthe ride for your safety as well. Aunty: It's not raining anyway! You have made me very angry, do you know that? Me: I can see that, mam. BUT we can't control the weather. In case you didn't hear there's lightning. And I can't go against my sup's instructions. Aunty: What nonsense! ( she kept saying abt the inverter when I alrdy said thts not the reason we closed the ride. one irritating aunty we had here.) You can tell your sup to go to hell! (she walked away). Me: (I was on the verge of giving her a piece of my mind when Ariff (co-worker) stopped me)
Now you see what kind of guests we serve at etp. Some nice ones. Some difficult yet can still understand our situation. Some like really can't make it and always get on my nerves. Who does she think she is? Pay 7 bux yet still wanna complain. The children who were at the age of 12-15 like that were cursing etp. Saying we were screw ups. If so, then simple. Don't come to etp anymore. $%^&(*%$#&()_@#$%&&*.(Some should noe what I was feeling that day). Some got scolded for ntg. Really gt pissed off. That aunty caused it. Damn!
Imagine this. Not meeting the person you love for like days seemed like ages. If do meet, give like 3 hrs at least? I do envy others. Eventhough didn't meet for longtime but then there's still that one whole day for them to spend together. Just now was like a brief meetup. Got frustrated in the beginning bcoz of work. His work. The work that has taken him far far away from me. I really hate it yet i'm happy for him coz he is. It's just that I really miss the way it used to be.
I've been making promises to yanni to meet. But can't fulfill one. I am physically and mentally exhausted. Almost everyday, I would go home strght after work to rest. No lepaks or whatsoever. Plain lazy. Even to kat, zohra and ssyikin. The outing that we never had. As in the 4 of us. And then there's fyp yet to finish. One last journey and then to graduate! After that, no plans yet. Becoming radiologist maybe? Stress stress.
Oh the class chalet. It was fantabulous! Really love it! We shd do that again guys! Simply love the running away from bday pple who were covered wif flour! All that running made me so friggin tired. The stupid yet funny 007 game. The daring forfeit some people kena. Too bad, I didn't kena. heh! Oh I miss the crazy class alrdy. Miss hadi calling D-I-A-N-A! ahakz!
Oh well, all this blogging makes me tired too. Need my rest for tmr. What else but work! Till then. have a gd nite. And to those celebrating christmas tmr, Merry christmas! Hohoho!!