Thursday, February 21, 2008 @ 11:33 AM
Hi everyone!!
Miss me yet? hehe.
Ok updates2!
1. I've successfully graduated though ceremony isn't here yet.
2. Not yet in the mood of job hunting. hahaha.
3. Didn't meet bf for 2 weeks or so. at the rate we are gg, it seems like months we didn't c each other. hehe.
4. Still working at etp.
5. I miss whole lot of peeps!!
6. This one is the best........I'M BROKE!! woohoo!!
So how was my quick updates?
Interesting?? Nahh..
I know it's not coz I'm a boring person!!
All I do is sit at home, watch tv, eat and sleep!!
My fam was kinda "worried" for me if you know wat I mean.
I feel like I'm bigger than a giant! ahahaha..
In fact, I juz came back from chalet.
Class chalet that is.
It was great and I had a good time playing the dice game!
No, not gambling if that's what u tinking.
The loser had to eat watever food there is.
So that we don't end up wasting food.
In the end, I ate like 2 slices of lontong and 2 medium slices of watermelon!
Oh well, I was really lucky last night.
Lost only 4 times i think?
Out of God knows how many times we played.
Anyways, to amir aka geek, thanks for the movie man!
Eventhough you put my really close-up face there!
And not forgetting my retarded look!!
Thanks ehh!
But still, I'm starting to miss our class already.
I love you e45d!!hehe...
And I would still wanna clarify that I'm not a MINAH!
hehehe...I don't even dress like one!
Oh ya I promised photos right??
OK go and see!

Nisa, the bedah.

Hadi, my G1.

When Giant attacks...

Amir, the geek.

Kiat, the "pregnant guy". hehehe.

The 3 cliques.

One is never enough.

I'm gonna miss this Bedah! hehe.

Mel, another joker in class.

Barney, who was nvr rly purply enuf.

Lovable.

Caught by surprise part 1.

Caught by surprise part 2.

Katy, my saviour.

And lastly, I'm free! well, not really..and I don't know what was Malini doing.