Saturday, February 02, 2008 @ 11:26 PM
The wait is over.
Yes. Graduation is finally here, my fren.
So happy yet kind of sad having to leave a class which brings joy and laughter to my poly life lately.
There are some who will be terribly missed.
To Kat and DMC:
You girls have been crazy and wacky throughout the fyp journey.
I had great times and some memorable lines that are still etched in my mind.
It made me laugh sometimes but the thing is that I won't forget you girls ever.
Like Kat said, 'Di-Yan-ah' forever. Heh.
To classmates of E45D:
I'm so gonna miss you guys.
With your jokes and different characters that made my life a living heaven?
haha.
Our usual breakfast club will be missed also!
Please don't forget me ok.
And I'm not a minah!! hehehe.
To those who know me:
All the best to your future hopes and dreams!
Reach out to whatever you aim for and try your very best!
I kind of lazy to upload the pics.
But will do soon ok.
Promise!