Thursday, February 28, 2008 @ 1:35 PM
Well, well, what da ya know.
It's the parents' 27th anni!
Woohoo!!
Kudos to them for making this far.
Hee...
And as you can see, blogskin has been changed again!
This time round, it depicts one of my fave rockband, MCR!!
Another woohoo from me!!
To those who detest them, well too baddd...
I so happen to like them and I'm standing by it.
Swear all you want coz I don't wanna care.
Ok first up, I know I've been gg missing for quite some time now.
As in missing from the rp frens.
For that, I'm sorry.
Basically, I'm having a world of my own now.
A world of sleeping, eating, watching tv every single day.
Yes. I do that all the time now.
Have not stepped out of the hse for nearly 90 hours I think.
I just realised that it's not healthy at all!!!
Hahahaha.
Will make up to u kat.
And I miss you too!
Just to inform ya.
For the one week Mar hols, I'm not free.
Working!

This is the time when I used to be quite fair. Haiz.
Ok random.
Well, I've been missing this gal too much.
She's a bz woman now.
Yanni, I miss you!! haha.