Wednesday, March 12, 2008 @ 9:57 PM
My back hurts like hell.
I have weird rashes which is inexplainable.
Had flu.
Had fever.
Last but not least, kept coughing till I don't even noe when.
Bad news is I don't know when I'll get better.
Good news, I have spread the coughing to one of my colleagues!
haha.
I'm officially a sick person.
Oh well, what can I say? hehe.
Did I mention my daily routine is being scrutinized by my very own brother?
Reason: Always go home late.
This sucks big time.
I'm turning 21 yet I don't even look one.
I need permission to go everywhere.
Like wow.
Now, this is what I'd say house arrest.
So I need to be a good girl to get into his gd books.
Curfew: Strictly 10pm.
So for those who wanna ask me out or somethg, pls meet during breakfast.
hahahaha. In that case, I'd have a longer time out of the hse.
Staying indoor doing ntg can make me go crazy!
It happened once. wakakaka.
Graduation ceremony coming up.
26 mar.
3pm.
Excited? So-so.
Ready to work FT?
NOT YET.
I still haven't gone for my hols.
Dad pang-seh me.
Boo dad!!