talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 @ 7:09 PM
Somehow I felt bad.
Bad for something which I think it's good for someone.
And nt good for the other.
Even though this someone is a good old friend of mine, the other one is such a sweet person.
Maybe I'm just thinking too much.
Haiz.
Father has been pestering me abt my FT job.
HOW??
I'm still enjoying the freedom man.
Haha.
Plus have not even gone to a nice holiday before starting anythg yet.
HE promised Genting Highlands!!
Please don't take away my holidays, dad.
I miss my pastime.
I wanna cycle.
I wanna play badminton.
I wanna go to the beach.
Haiz.
Labels: I miss my boyfriend