talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Friday, April 11, 2008 @ 12:09 AM
Ok, I know I said that I won't be blogging that often.
BUT I juz have to say this.
And get it off my chest.
MAN UTD are through to the CL semis baybeh!
Words can't juz describe how I feel.
Waking up at 2am was hella worth it man.
Some asked me,"Why you so enthu ah to wake up and watch footy?"
Answer: "Wouldn't it be a waste if I have cable and I didn't watch it?
AND it's all abt the passion man!"
Some even said,"Gasak kau la nak. Asalkan kau bahgia."
Meaning, Up to me la. As long as I'm happy. hahaha.
To my e45d, I miss you guys like crazy!
Especially the Breakfast Club!
Miss you guys.
Miss you guys.
Miss you guys.