Thursday, April 24, 2008 @ 8:23 AM
One of my gfs has been pestering me to update.
Practically, she said she read my blog most of the time.
Well honey, my life now is way boring than the last time.
Had ntg to update on.
Really.
Except for the fact that one of used-to-be closed friends is getting hitched this sat.
I'm happy for him.
Truly.
Only thg is that he's too young to make full commitment now.
I mean he's a yr older than me.
But stability is not in his dictionary now.
The gal? Well, she's way younger than me.
17 or 18. The age I mean.
Pretty or not?
Well, the world is not abt looks or figure.
Anyways, I just hope the best for the both of them.
Too bad, I need to give it a miss.
Had to be involved with the eHub opening on 27th Apr.
So we need to rehearse everything on the 26th.
That's what I heard.
Did I mention the ETP gang are planning BKK trip this coming May?
I so wanna go.
Let's hope the Parents allow me to go.
Afterall, it's just 3D2N.
Pls don't disappoint me.
I need the friggin' holiday.
I want to be independent for once.
I'm sure you are wondering why am I up so early.
There are reasons which I think not necessary to tell here.
You know what?
I miss you like crazy but I guess there's nothing you can do abt it.
It still hurts, fyi.
Thanks a lot!