Tuesday, May 06, 2008 @ 8:04 PM
Like my newfound skin?
As always, bored with the old one and change with a new one.
So far, I am liking the new one.
But I'm sure you know me.
Always keep changing blogskins whenever I feel like it.
Nyahahaha.
So today, I can't believe I actually followed Yammy to buy ropes for work.
Yes, ropes as in the q-line ropes.
All the hassle of untangling it, the "pain and exhaustion" that me, yammy and zila had to go thru.
And some others who have dealt with this kinda thg before.
Heh.
So, a lesson for ETP-ians, if you all don't mind working by "killing" yourself, then tell them that you have graduated and have nothing better to do at home.
If you think that is too much to ask for, then zip it. haha.
However, as much as I can't wait to have a FT job, being a part of ETP is great experience for me.
You get to see a lot of Belo people like me? hehehe.
Fun, interesting guests, all kinds of characters.
The management? Forever kokap.
But the reason I stayed that long in ETP is coz of the friends I've made.
They are gems to me.
All unique.
Those who have left, are also a big part of me.
I don't really love ETP but I love the ETP-ians. HEh.
In the meantime, my sis nye matair ( or shd I say her bf), offered me to work under him.
Have you all heard of The M hotel?
It's alien to me but yeah its a front desk job.
My sis, being one of the kindest person on Earth, "promotes" me to him.
Saying I have tip-top guest service eventhough I so lack the diploma qualification.
Well, you see, my diploma is like Biomedical Electronics?
So hotel and electronics don't sync well. haha.
Anyways, the soon-to-be bro in law (I hope) planned to get me an interview anytime soon.
Honestly, I'm nervous but like sis said, just do my best and everything will be fine.
Now, I can't wait for that interview to come.
Wish me luck! hehe.
Oh I no longer feel sad.
That's good news! For me.
I'm back to a happy girl now.
So my moody and sad phase has ended.
I just gave up coz I can't cry?
Not even a tear.
I'm weird.
So this whole break-up thing is fading far far away and never comes back.
I'm single and I can mingle.
So I'm happy! Yeay!
To a good friend of mine,
tell the truth or you'll suffer in silence like me.
Don't hesitate and whatever it is, be aggresive.
Don't always give chance to guys.
Or they'll end up stepping you instead.
Btw I just couldn't believe it.True or not to be true?