Saturday, May 03, 2008 @ 6:17 PM
Meetup with the "oldies" was fun!
Oldies as in my old classmates.
The usual breakfast club members (Hadi, Nisa, Amir, Barney, Malini and Kiat).
I was working on a Labour Day (yes yes, apparently etp is open for business!).
Was on a morning shift and headed down strght to Lau Pa Sat for dinner.
I reached first!
SOME people were late as usual. haha.
So anyways, we made a big one round when proceeding to Lau Pa Sat.
Thanks to....ME! hahaha..
It was supposed to be the short way and I, with great confidence, told them it's the other way instead.
See-lah got sign don't want to follow.
Hehehehe.. Sorry hor!
I admit la my fault. Wakakaka.
The dinner was ok-ok but something pissed me off!
We ordered bbq chicken and waited like half hour i tink?
I swear I was super cranky that day and told Nisa to tell the person off!
Telling if not ready, we are gonna leave.
Coz they kept saying "5 mins, 5mins."
Ended up way more than that 5 mins.
But right, the servers ain't that bad looking except for their "drawings" on the bods.
Totally turn off!
So it was a short meetup only coz I have to be home b4 10 as usual.
But the doughnut treat from Hadi was nice!
Thanks Hadi!!
Oh and thanks Amir for not showing to the "world" my candid shot. Hahaha.
Alright enough abt the meetup.
The BKK trip I was telling abt, was cancelled!
We realised it's like expensive?
One was saying that we have to at least set aside 700 bux?
OMG! OFS! Daymn!
So we just had to cancel it.
Maybe next time la.
Which I don't when will that be? Hehe.
Meetup with Yanni and Nona yest was fun too.
Nona was late due to certain circumstances.
So me and Yanni played bowling at DTE.
Put my name on the waiting list and waited in the bowling alley for an hour plus?
My name was at the first few in the list and one of my colleagues told me that my name was cancelled?
So apa lagi, went to the counter and told the person off.
Me: Excuse me, why was my name cancelled when you didn't even call out my name?
The person: What's your name?
Me: Diana. As in D-I-A-N-A.
The person: I don't know who cancelled your name and I havent called out your name yet.
Me: Then why was it cancelled? What am I supposed to do? (Since there's like a lot of peeps below my name were already cancelled?
The person: (showing tht F off attitude face) You hold on uh.
The part which blew me off was that that lady wasn't making an effort to ask her colleagues abt the canceling thing.
She was just standing there looking at me with that F U face.
If you are cranky, I am super cranky and bad mood la eh.
If you don't like working there, then go find other job.
What's the use of a waiting list when you happily cancel their names and don't even bother to check with your lazy ass colleagues?
Bloody stupid!
I don't F care whether you are malay or chinese or indian or eurasian or watever race.
If you give me that F service,attitude and look, you will get twice in return.
Trust me, Mrs Rashid brought me up well enough to know how to argue with people like you.
*Going back to happy land*
Oh I've been having weird dreams lately?It's scary sometimes.I don't know if it's like a sign or something.