Tuesday, May 13, 2008 @ 11:08 PM

Picture courtesy of MD Entertainment
2.
Is the number of times I watched this Ayat-ayat Cinta.
1st was with Yammy, 2nd with Syuk, Faz and Yammy (again).
Twice cried and in love with the story.
It's so educating and loving.
To those who haven't watched (*hint2 Fatin, Dhai*), go and watch.
It's a must-see and worth the money.
I feel like watching it again but then let's wait for the dvd. haha.
Anyways, I've been bzay!
This week had been hectic for me.
Weekends etp, weekdays EK (ExplorerKid).
Tiring but rewarding.
The fun part is EK pay is weekly so I get a little breather there. heh.
Sad for Yammy though.
Being a part-time sup is rewarding and not so.
Always the blame, the responsibilities etc.
So more commitment is expected of her.
Hang in there Yammy!
His good friend called me last sun.
Saying the datuk has passed away.
The datuk who called me DIANA instead of Diyana.
Well coz of the way my name was spelt.
I do feel a sense of loss there coz whenever I was bored or ntg, I talked to the datuk.
Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat. Amin.
HE was sick too.
I know sometimes you do read my blog.
Eventhough I'm angry with you, still you were a part of me.
I couldn't deny that and I did love you.
In fact, I still do.
Hanya Allah yg tahu.
Take good care of yourself.
For your family and your own sake.
Sch holidays are coming and I'm so "looking" forward to it.
Ok the pay is kaboom!
But the tireness is there eventually. Haha.
The complaints, the long q, the irritating guests.
But I do hope everything runs smoothly.
And the Ft job I was mentioning in my previous post, was cancelled!
The sis nye matair said no more position. Haha.
So need to go other direction now.
Is there anyone kind enuff to show me the way? haha.
*The ayat-ayat cinta OST is playing in my head now....